Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thanks!

IT'S ALIVE!!!!


http://www.amazon.com/Wrath-Fallen-Heirs-Book-ebook/dp/B00GKA1Q8O/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1384103650&sr=8-5&keywords=wrath+of+the+fallen


>>Update<<
I got the Wrath paperback version uploaded on January 4th, so it should be available for purchase in 3 to 5 days on Amazon! Thank you for your patience while I got it finished :)


Hey everyone, Wrath of the Fallen actually published a day early, but DON'T BUY IT YET!

Okay, I'm doing a soft launch so I can give it away to fans for 2 days starting tomorrow and ending Monday night on Amazon. So that is November 10th and 11th.

Hope you enjoy the read, and thanks for coming on the adventure with me!

Until next time, may your life be full of fantasy and unlimited bowls of chips and salsa :)

6 comments:

  1. lol... "it's alive." I love it! The cover looks awesome. Congratulations =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too loved the way you introduced it!! That's great!!! I was wondering when it would go live for NOOK on B&N. Looking forward to reading it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! The only bad news is Wrath is only available on Amazon. But if you email me your email address to jwestbooks@gmail.com I will send you the Nook file :)

      Delete
  3. when will there be a paperback release

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! I am hoping to have Wrath available in paperback towards the end of this month. I will post an update here around mid-December, as well as on my Facebook page and my newsletter.
      I meant to post about that sooner, so I apologize that I left you wondering when it would happen!

      Delete